I've quite a CAS flower card to show you again. The stamp I used is gorgeous, it's by The Ton and called 'Morning Glory Border Stamp'. I coloured the image with my Copics. The sentiment is by Concord & 9th. I adhered the panel to a pink card base but decided to not add anything else to it, as the stamped image is as gorgeous as it is visually full so it can carry the card without needing any help from embellishments.
* Less Is More: Challenge #373 - Friendship
* Penny Black and More: June - In the Garden
* That's Crafty! Challenge: A Summer's Day
* Inkspirational: Challenge #162 - Power (it's Flower Power for me :D )
* The Flower Challenge: Challenge #21 - Use a Previous Challenge (I chose to use the Challenge #14 - CAS)
Kiitos, kun käväisit. Aurinkoista sunnuntaita! :)
Thanks for your visit today! Have a lovely Sunday! :)