lauantai 30. kesäkuuta 2018

Kiitos kukkasin - Thank you with flowers

Purple Onion Designs -linja jatkuu! :D Tässä on leimakuvana Bloom No. 2, jonka väritin Zigeillä. Alle tekstileima, joka on niin ikään Purple Onion Designsia, ja paneelin stanssaus Penny Blackin Stitched Stackers -stanssilla. Lopuksi vain korttipohjaan kiinni.

As I said earlier, I just cannot stop playing with my new Purple Onion Designs stamps :D These cute flowers are called 'Bloom No. 2'. I coloured the image with my Zig Markers and stamped the sentiment (also by Purple Onion Designs). I die cut the panel with Penny Black 'Stitched Stackers' die and adhered the panel to the card base. 

Haaste/Challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


Kiitos, kun käväisit. Leppoisaa lauantaita! :)

Thanks for your visit today. Have a lovely day! :)

3 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Ihanan raikas!

Tracy Freeman kirjoitti...

Really pretty CAS design, love it.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
I hope you have a great day :)

Aileen kirjoitti...

Again such a beautiful card, so simple with just the small blooms, perfect. I just saw they are on sale, time to buy some, I think.