keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2018

Pikkuisen auringonpaistetta - A little bit of sunshine

Uusilla Purple Onion Designsin leimoilla leimailu jatkuu :D Leimasin tämän Hearts on a String -leiman suoraan korttipohjaan ja vesiväritin Zigeillä. Tekstileima on Penny Blackin Happy Snippets -setistä. Lisänä jokunen enamel dotsi.

I cannot stop playing with my new Purple Onion Designs stamps! Love them! :) For this card, I stamped 'Hearts on a String' stamp straight onto the card base and watercoloured it with my Zig Markers. The sentiment comes from the 'Happy Snippets' set by Penny Black. As a finishing touch, I added some enamel dots.

Haasteet/Challenges:
* CAS(E) this Sketch!: Challenge #277
* Time Out Challenges: Challenge #112 - Warm
* Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes





Kiitos, kun käväisit! :)

Thanks for your visit today! :)

5 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Voi miten ihana!

Leigh Penner kirjoitti...

Oh, I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Kim Hamilton kirjoitti...

I just love this! That banner is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Jill V kirjoitti...

This is CAS perfection - I love the Purple Onion image and how you coloured it in warm, sunshine-y colours. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

sandie kirjoitti...

Congrats for getting Honours at Time Out