tiistai 23. huhtikuuta 2019

9

I made these birthday cards for my eldest son who will soon turn 9. I have to say I don't know by whom these stamps are... I've had the first one for ages and I've forgotten the manufacturer and the second one I bought secondhand so I do not know the manufacturer. But anyway, I coloured both the images with my Copic markers and die cut the panels with MFT dies. For the first card, I die cut the rays behind the boy with a Create a Smile die and the letters and number with Memory Box dies. I placed a piece of patterned paper on the card base and adhered the panel to it. The boy I adhered with foam adhesives. For the second card, I masked the dragon and created the clouds with a mask and some Distress Oxide ink. I die cut the little banner with a Create a Smile die and stamped the sentiment on it (it says 'Congrats!'). I matted the panel onto some light blue cardstock and placed a piece of patterned paper behind it.

Challenges (one card entered via my blog and the other via my Instagram):
* The Male Room Challenge: #109 - Anything Goes
* Seize the Birthday: #163 - Anything Goes





Nämä synttärikortit tein vanhimmalle pojalleni, joka täyttää piakkoin 9 vuotta. Leimasinten valmistajia en tiedä, mutta leimakuvat väritin Copiceilla ja paneelit stanssasin MFT:n stansseilla. Ensimmäisen kortin taustalle stanssasin säteet Create a Smilen stanssilla ja kirjaimet ja numerot Memory Boxin stanssilla. Taustalle hieman kuviopaperia. Toiseen korttiin maskasin lohikäärmeen ja mustetin pilvet maskin ja Distress Oxiden kanssa. Bannerin stanssasin Create a Smilen stanssilla ja leimasin siihen tekstin.

3 kommenttia:

Linby kirjoitti...

Two great cards for a difficult age to create for.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby x
DT

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Upeat poikakortit!

Lindsey kirjoitti...

These are two very cute boy cards! Love the sunburst behind the boy and the clouds are great for your dragon. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!