torstai 18. huhtikuuta 2019

Penny Black: Special Friends


I simply love these bunnies from the Special Friends set by Penny Black! They're cute and whimsical at the same time which is just the perfect combination. For the first card, I stamped the bunny on Copic friendly cardstock, coloured it with my Copics and die cut it with the matching die. The banner (coloured with Copics as well), the sentiment, the leaves and the flowers are all from the same Special Friends set. The panel in the background is die cut with the Diamond Cut die out of white cardstock and I adhered a piece of vellum behind it. The patterned paper is from the paper pad Summertime.



For the second card, I stamped and die cut the bunny and then coloured it with my Copics. I did the same with the flower and I also added tiny accents with white gel pen to both the bunny and the flower. I sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Worn Lipstick on the background and die cut the Burlap Edge die out of light brown cardstock and adhered it to my cardbase. The sentiment is from the Happy Snippets set. I also rounded the upper corners of the card with a Corner Chomper.



I'd like to enter both of these cards to the following challenges (the second card submitted via Flickr):
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: April - Anything Goes, optional Fresh Spring Colours
* Penny Black and More: April - Spring
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring Mood Board


Penny Black products used:
* Special Friends stamps (30-561) and matching dies (51-526)
* Diamond Cut die (51-499)
* Summertime paper pad (80-016)
* Burlap Edge die (51-504)
* Happy Snippets stamp set (30-358)


Nämä Penny Blackin puput Special Friends -setistä ovat mielestäni niin ihania, suloisia mutta ei liian sokerisia. Teinkin niillä kaksi korttia, molemmissa puput on väritetty Copiceilla ja stanssattu irti. Ensimmäisen kortin banneri, tekstileima, lehdet ja kukat ovat  samasta Special Friends -setistä ja taustan ristikko on stanssattu Diamond Cut -stanssilla. Sen taustalle laitoin hieman vellumia ja kuviopaperia Summertime -setistä. Toisen kortin "maa" on stanssattu Burlap Edge -stanssilla, taustalla on hieman Distress Oxide -mustetta ja tekstileima on Happy Snippets -setistä.

1 kommentti:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Stunning cards... really gorgeous images....
Thanks for joining us at PBSc
Hugs Sylvie xx