perjantai 26. huhtikuuta 2019

Penny Black Full Bloom: Be Happy


I'm sharing a couple of cards I made with new stamps and dies from the new Penny Black release called Full Bloom. These animals are just the best, cute and quirky at the same time! They are from the set Be Happy (30-583). For the first card, I stamped the elephant onto Copic-friendly cardstock, coloured him with my Copics and die cut the panel with a die from the new set called Stitched Nested Frames (51-535). I then stamped the sentiment from the set Family Sentiment (30-555) and adhered the panel to my cardbase. Lastly, I added some enamel dots to embellish my card.


For the second card, I used the giraffe from the same set. I stamped him onto a piece of Copic-friendly cardstock and coloured him with my Copics. I then die cut the frame using the Stitched Nested Frames and added foliage using an older Penny Black die called Fresh Breeze (51-046). Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the set It's Your Day (30-553).


 I'd like to enter these to the following challenges (one card via my blog and the other via my Instagram account):
* CASology: Week 340 - Africa (when I think of Africa I think of the animals there and elephant is my favourite :) )
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: April - Anything Goes
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #134 - Playful


Penny Black products used:
* Be Happy (30-583)
* Stitched Nested Frames (51-535)
* Family Sentiment (30-555)
* It's Your Day (30-553)
* Fresh Breeze (51-046)


Tein pari  korttia uusilla leimoilla ja stansseilla Penny Blackin uusimmasta Full Bloom -kokoelmasta. Nämä eläimet ovat suosikkejani, ihania ja hassuja samaan aikaan. Molemmat ovat Be Happy -setistä ja Copiceilla väritetyt. Ensimmäisen kortin paneelin ja toisen kortin kehyksen stanssasin uusilla Stitched Nested Frames -stansseilla. Tekstileima ensimmäisessä on setistä Family Sentiment ja toisessa setistä It's Your Day. Toiseen korttiin käytin lisäksi vanhempaa Penny Black -stanssia nimeltään Fresh Breeze.

7 kommenttia:

sentsue kirjoitti...

Both cards are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

Cheriese kirjoitti...

omg gorgeous cards - these images are so wonderful (I'm obsessed with giraffes!) Had to stop by when I spotted this on the Wednesday Challenge link up!

https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Lanzalotto kirjoitti...

Two wonderful cards. I love those playful images, and you've colored them beautifully. Thanks for making me smile! And thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

Lin kirjoitti...

These images are so unique and fun, Mila, love them both! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Rachel Bergfeld kirjoitti...

Both of these are absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

ElizStewart kirjoitti...

ADORABLE cards!

Lorraine kirjoitti...

Two gorgeous cards, I love the stamps.
Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
Lorraine x