lauantai 20. heinäkuuta 2019

Penny Black Dreaming: A Big Hug #2



Remember the party animal card I made earlier? Well, I just had to make another card with the same bear where he is actually doing what he does best, sending a hug :) This stamp is called A Big Hug and it's from the newest collection by Penny Black. I stamped him onto some X-Press It blending card and coloured with my Copics. I then die cut the panel using a die from the Stitched Nested Frames set and after I had die cut it, I left the die in place. I then sponged a bit of Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen onto the panel so that the die created a white border around the panel. Then I stamped the sentiment using stamps from the new Huggable sentiment set, the heart is from the same set. For the background, I used some patterned paper from Summertime paper pad.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Animal Magic
* Paperbabe Stamps: Challenge #98 - Anything Goes
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: July - Anything Goes


The products used are by Penny Black and available on their online shop:
* A Big Hug (30-580)
* Huggable (30-588)
* Stitched Nested Frames (51-535)
* Summertime (80-016)



Tein toisenkin kortin tällä söpöllä nallukalla (ensimmäinen oli tämä). Leiman nimi on A Big Hug, väritin sen tällä kertaa Copiceilla. Paneelin stanssasin Stitched Nested Frames -setin stanssilla ja jätin stanssin paikalleen siksi aikaa, että mustetin paneelia Distress Oxide -musteella - stanssi jättää kivan valkoisen reunuksen paneelin ympärille. Tekstileima on uudesta Huggable -tekstileimasetistä, samoin kuin sydän. Taustalle laitoin paperia Summertime-paperikosta. Kaikki tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackia ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations kirjoitti...

I love those Bear Hugs it makes such a sweet card.
Thank you for sharing over at Paperbabe Stamps.
Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

Helen kirjoitti...

Awww...who could resist!? So cute!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x