keskiviikko 10. heinäkuuta 2019

Penny Black Dreaming: A Big Hug




Penny Black has a new release of sweet stamps and dies out now called Dreaming and I'm sharing a card I made with some of the new products. This  sweetie pie of a bear is a stamp called A Big Hug and it comes with a matching die, A Big Hug Cut Out. I coloured him with my watercolours but instead of being ready to give a hug, my bear is ready to celebrate and he is carrying a garland of stars! I die cut the garland with a die called String of Stars, the garland is actually longer but I cut it to size with my scissors. The sentiment is from a new set called Beautiful Heart, I stamped it onto a note pad page die cut with Just a Note die set, the little clip holding the page is from the same set. The heart stamp is from a new sentiment set called Huggable. And of course, I had to use a frame in my card :) That frame is die cut with a new set of dies called Leaf Stitched Frames.


I'd like to submit my card to the following challenge:
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: July - Anything Goes



Here's an angled photo of the card in the hope that the beautiful glitter of the golden glitter paper and the gold ink shows.



All products used are by Penny Black and they are available at their online shop. Here's a list of the products I used with clickable links:

* A Big Hug (30-580)
* A Big Hug Cut Out (51-546)
* String of Stars (51-548)
* Beautiful Heart (30-550)
* Just a Note (51-531)
Huggable (30-588)
* Leaf Stitched Frames (51-552)



Penny Blackiltä on tullut uusi kokoelma leimasimia ja stansseja, kokoelman nimi on Dreaming ja tässä ensimmäinen korttini uusilla tuotteilla. Tämä ihana nallukka on leima nimeltään A Big Hug ja vaikka se on valmiina halaamaan, laitoin minä sen kantamaan tähtinauhaa :) Tähtinauhan stanssasin stanssilla nimeltään String of Stars, se on oikeasti pidempi mutta leikkasin sen saksilla sopimaan nallukan käsiin. Tekstileiman, joka on Beautiful Heart -setistä, leimasin lehtiön sivulle, jonka stanssasin Just a Note -setin stanssilla, nipsu on samasta setistä. Sydämen leimasin siihen myös, se on tekstileimasetistä Huggable. Ja pitäähän kortissa kehys olla... ;) Sen stanssasin uusilla Leaf Stitched Frames -setin stansseilla. Kaikki tuotteet on saatavilla Penny Blackin nettikaupasta, yllä lista käyttämistäni tuotteista.

2 kommenttia:

Tirpuunen kirjoitti...

Voi miten ihana hyvän mielen kortti!

Helen kirjoitti...

So, so cute! Love your layout too!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x