maanantai 15. heinäkuuta 2019

The Flower Challenge #34: Reminder - Muistutus



It's reminder time at The Flower Challenge as we are mid-way through July already. This time we're asking you to use "Pretty Pastels" in your floral creations and we have a prize for the winner - Uniko is kindly giving away a stamp set to our lucky winner! As a guest designer, we have the fabulous Michelle Lupton.

For my card, I used the stamp Beautiful Friend by Clearly Besotted, I coloured it with my Copics and die cut it using the matching die. For the background I sponged some Distress Oxide ink and lastly, I stamped my sentiment (it's in Finnish and means 'Congratulations').



Please do visit The Flower Challenge blog for all the details and all the inspiration from our guest designer and my team mates, and please remember you have until July 25th to play along.


The Flower Challenge on puolessa välissä mutta vielä on aikaa osallistua ja käyttää pastellivärejä, aihe on siis "Pretty Pastels". Voittajalle on luvassa palkinto Unikolta ja guest designerina meillä on Michelle Lupton.

Omaan korttiini käytin Clearly Besottedin Beautiful Friend -leimaa, väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Taustalle mustetin hieman Distress Oxide -mustella ja leimasin tekstileiman.

Nyt vain visiteeraamaan The Flower Challenge -blogissa, jossa tarkemmat ohjeet osallistumiseen (aikaa 25.7. asti) ja inspiraatiokortit guest designerilta ja DT-porukalta.


3 kommenttia:

Bobby kirjoitti...

So soft and pretty, Milla. You have such a light touch with colors.

Viv kirjoitti...

Such a pretty card Milla! I love your delicate flower branch and soft pastel colouring ;) hugs Viv xx

Karen Dunbrook kirjoitti...

love this beautiful cas...so well done and pretty.
x Karen