I have a new card to share that I made with some of the new products from the fabulous new collection by Penny Black called Dreaming. The stamp I used is from a set of floral stamps called Flower Collection. I stamped it onto a card base that I folded out of watercolour cardstock and coloured it with my watercolours. I then cut a piece of purple cardstock slightly smaller than the card base and die cut a window into it using a die from the new set Stitched Circles, and adhered it to place. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment which is from the new sentiment set Huggable.
I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Stamping Sensations: July - The Earth Laughs in Flowers
* Penny Black and More: July - Summer Colours
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #351 - Anything Goes
* Happy Little Stampers: July Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes
* Time Out Challenges: Challenge #140 - Home Sweet Home Inspiration Photo (I was inspired by the vase with flowers, the framed photo and the decorative pull handles of the drawer, I think the decorative stitching around the circle die I used gives the same effect)
The products I used for my card are by Penny Black and can be found in the online store:
* Flower Collection (30-575)
* Stitched Circles (51-551)
* Huggable (30-588)
Käytin tähän korttiin Penny Blackin uutta kukkaleimaa setistä Flower Collection, leimasin sen suoraan korttipohjaan ja väritin vesiväreillä. Liilaan kartonkiin stanssasin ympyrän stanssilla uudesta setistä Stitched Circles ja lopuksi leimasin tekstin setistä Huggable. Kaikki nämä ovat saatavilla Penny Blackin nettikaupasta, linkit yllä.