maanantai 29. heinäkuuta 2019

Penny Black Dreaming: Bear Cuddle




Two bears looking towards their rosy future together :) So this turned out to be a engagement/wedding card, I thought those two look like love birds dreaming of a future together so it had to happen! The stamp I used is a new one from Penny Black, it's called Bear Cuddle. I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut it with its matching die. I then created the panel by using a cloud shaped mask and sponging some Distress Oxide ink around its edges (the mask is actually an old cloud shaped price tag that I use if I need to have some clouds on my cards :D ). I then die cut the panel using a die from the set Leaf Stitched Frames and stamped the sentiment on it from the new set Beautiful Heart, the little heart is from the set Huggable. I adhered everything to my card base before die cutting the grass with a die from the set Garden Edgers and adhering that in place.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Watercooler Wednesday: WWC231 - All About Occasions
* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #592 - No Patterned Papers
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: July - Anything Goes
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #351 - Anything Goes




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store, just click the links below to find them:
* Bear Cuddle (30-578)
* Bear Cuddle Cut Out (51-545)
* Leaf Stitched Frames (51-552)
* Beautiful Heart (30-550)
* Huggable (30-588)
* Garden Edgers (51-549)


Nämä halailevat nallukat näyttävät sen verran rakastuneilta, että tästä tuli sitten kihla/hääkortti :) Nallukat ovat Penny Blackin uusi leima Bear Cuddle, väritin kuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti Bear Cuddle Cut Out -stanssilla. Paneeliin maskasin pilviä vanhan pilvenmuotoisen hintalapun kera Distress Oxide -mustetta käyttäen ja stanssasin sen sitten Leaf Stitched Frames -setin stanssilla. Tekstileima on Beautiful Heart -setistä ja pieni sydän Huggable -tekstileimasetistä. Ruohikon stanssasin Garden Edgers -stanssilla. Kaikki nämä löytyy Penny Blackin nettikaupasta, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Deb kirjoitti...

So adorable!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Deb xx

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card - love that cotton candy sky!
Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x