tiistai 13. elokuuta 2024

Critter Party

I'm still growing my birthday card stash and so here is one I made with a stamp from an older Penny Black stamp set called Critter Party. I coloured the image with my Copics and added a bit of Stickles to the frosting on the cupcake. Before stamping my sentiment (which says 'Congratulating you on your birthday'), I die cut the panel with a die from the Penny Black die set Border Collection. I then stamped and heat embossed in white a stamp from the Penny Black stamp set Footnotes on a piece of cardstock which I then ink blended with Distress Oxide ink. After adhering it on my card base, I adhered the panel with the stamped image on it with foam adhesives.


I'm entering this to:

* AAA Birthday: Game #64 - Critters

* Seize the Birthday: Challenge #289 - Cute Critters 

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Sparkle & Shine (there's Stickles on the frosting on the cup cake, although it's not fully visible in the photo)




6 kommenttia:

Annie H kirjoitti...

Lovely card, very beautiful coloring !

Nancy kirjoitti...

Such a sweet card and fun layout. I love the musical addition to the bottom of your card and of course your cute critters. Your coloring is just perfect as well. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday and for using our Topping.

Cathy kirjoitti...

Those critters are adorable and so beautifully coloured. I love the pop of green music paper peeking out at the bottom, gorgeous design, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

*Vicki* kirjoitti...

I adore that image with the sweet mice! Fabulous coloring and lovely clean details!

Maria kirjoitti...

Awww...what a cute card with the darling mice!!

JoAnn kirjoitti...

Such a cute image and great coloring. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.