torstai 8. elokuuta 2024

Irises

 I have another clean and simple, one layer card to share. I made this using the Iris Elegance stamp by Penny Black which I stamped onto a panel of watercolour paper and coloured using my Lukas watercolours. After having coloured the image, I used a stencil from Penny Black's stencil set Background Basics and ink blended the panel using Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage. I then left the stencil in place and splattered the panel with some gold ink. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment (it says 'Congratulations').


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #269 - IBW 'It's always summer somewhere' (I was inspired by the word 'summer' and to me, summer = flowers)





2 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

A beautifully elegant card with those wonderful irises Milla! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TO Challenges!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Stunning card! Love it Thanks for sharing at Time Out Challenge:) jenny x