sunnuntai 25. elokuuta 2024

Mistletoe

I am getting into Christmas mood with adorable new stamps and dies from the latest Penny Black release called Christmas 2024 - Round One. The whole release is gorgeous and I reached for this stamp first as it was so fun to colour. This is called Mistletoe and it has matching dies, Mistletoe Cut Out.


I started by die cutting the framed panel with a new die called Classy Frames and stamping the image on it. I then coloured the image with my Copics and added a bit of white gel pen here and there and also a bit of Stickles glitter glue to the furry parts of the little girls jacket. I also stamped and die cut with the matching die the mistletoe before colouring it with my Copics. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Feeling of Christmas, I stamped it onto the panel. I then die cut the frame again, this time out of purple cardstock to get the frame part. It wasn't exactly the purple I wanted so I ink blended a bit of Distress Oxide ink in Seedless Preserves on it, and did the same with the piece of purple cardstock showing behind the embossed panel on the background. The embossed panel is embossed using the lovely new embossing folder called Melody. Lastly, I adhered everything in place, the mistletoe is adhered with foam adhesives.





Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Mistletoe (31-084)

* Mistletoe Cut Out (51-846)

* Feeling of Christmas (30-921)

* Classy Frames (51-826)

* Melody (65-006)


Ei kommentteja: