torstai 29. elokuuta 2024

Mistletoe #2

I love this cute pair so much that I wanted to make another card with it (see my first card here). This is a new stamp from Penny Black from their latest release, Christmas 2024 - Round One, and it's called Mistletoe. I coloured the images with my Copics and die cut them with the matching dies, Mistletoe Cut Out. For the background, I used a panel die cut with All-in-One Oval (that's the one with scalloped edge) and a panel die cut with Semi-Circle Stackers die. For that panel, I left the die in place and ink blended Distress Oxide inks in Old Paper and Frayed Burlap to the panel. After I removed the die, I had a crisp white frame around it. After I heat embossed a sentiment from the sentiment set Thrill of Hope in gold, I adhered everything in place.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





All products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Mistletoe (31-084)

* Mistletoe Cut Out (51-846)

* All-in-One Oval (51-815)

* Semi-Circle Stackers (51-706)

* Thrill of Hope (30-616)


Ei kommentteja: