lauantai 10. elokuuta 2024

Poppies

I love poppies and this poppy stamp called Brilliant from Penny Black is one of my favourite poppy stamps ever. This turned out a really simple, one layer card as I basically just wanted to colour the image which I did with my Lukas watercolours. I then used a stencil from Background Basics stencil set from Penny Black and ink blended the panel with Distress Oxide inks in Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness before stamping my sentiment which says 'Congratulations'.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #474 - Any Occasions (mine is birthday)

* Just Us Girls: Challenge #739 - Word Week 'Frame'  (the white border creates a frame)

* Stamping Sensations: August - Summer in the Garden

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday

* Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: Anything Goes (my 2nd entry)




9 kommenttia:

Lisa Elton kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card, Milla! Love the poppies, love the frame. Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

brenda kirjoitti...

Like you I'm a Poppy lover and this is so beautiful, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Bobby kirjoitti...

I love poppies too, Milla, and your watercolored ones are beautiful. The green background creating a frame looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Striking card, love it. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

cm kirjoitti...

Gorgeous watercolour poppies, made all the more eye-catching with your stylized frame. Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
~carol

Fiona kirjoitti...

This is beautiful - such an elegant card. I can see why this poppy stamp is one of your favourites - and you've certainly done it justice with your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

Donna Walls kirjoitti...

Beautiful CAS design Milla, and I love the watercoloring - it's perfect. Thanks for sharing at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope to see you again next challenge.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge

Lisa Cuneo kirjoitti...

Everything about this is stunning! So glad you shared it with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog. I hope you'll join us again next month.

foleysfriend kirjoitti...

Gorgeous! What an amazing one-layer card. I love the poppies and the ink blended rectangle together. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.