tiistai 19. syyskuuta 2023

Autumn Air

I'm breaking my Christmas card parade with an autumnal card. This one is made with a stamp from the most recent Penny Black release 'Autumn Gala'. This gorgeous stamp is called Autumn Air.


I stamped the image on a panel of watercolour paper and coloured it with my Karin markers. After the image was dry (I sped up the drying with my heat tool), I placed a stencil from the new Background Basics stencil set on the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and Dried Marigold on it. Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from the sentiment set Always Thankful on the panel and adhered it on my card base. 


I'm entering this to:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #247 - Photo Inspiration

* Just Add Ink: Challenge #670 - Just Add Wildlife

* Inkspirational: Challenge #298 - Moodboard





All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Autumn Air (31-011)

* Background Basics stencils (25-021)

* Always Thankful (30-932)


7 kommenttia:

Tristan kirjoitti...

What a sweet card Milla. Love the monochrome feel with the pop of yellow. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anke kirjoitti...

WOW so beautiful, I love your card Milla.

Nikki Spencer kirjoitti...

Beautiful! Love the fine lines and soft colours. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

ElizStewart kirjoitti...

Milla... what a delightful fall card! Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week.

machine a sous en ligne kirjoitti...

Thanks for the detailed and informative posts

Julia Aston kirjoitti...

This is SO pretty in the gray and yellow colors! A lovely quote used with it - thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Milla! Julia xx

Nancy kirjoitti...

I love the soft colours you used on your card... so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!