maanantai 11. syyskuuta 2023

Holly Circle

I'm playing with some new products from the Christmas release Penny Black released in late July, Sparkle & Shine, and there are some new product lines I am totally excited about!


Can you see the gorgeous sparkle on the green panel on the card? That is foiling! Do I have expensive equipment for foiling? No, I do not! That foiling is done with the new product line Penny Black came up with called Stick & Shine. It works like rub-ons, you just rub a Stick & Shine sheet on a piece of smooth cardstock, apply a sheet of foil on it and rub with your finger (or an applicator tool), peel the sheet of foil off and admire all the pretty sparkle! Easy peasy! So that is what I did with this Stick & Shine sheet called Refinement before I sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Rustic Wilderness on top of it. For the card base, I also added a piece of white cardstock (on a piece of craft foam) with a strip of black cardstock separating the foiled edge and the white panel. My focal image is called Holly Circle, I coloured it with my Copics before die cutting it with the matching die, Holly Circle Cut Out. The sentiment comes from the sentiment set Christmas Sentiments. I also used some red and pink sequins to embellish the card.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Stamp It!





All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Refinement Stick & Shine (15-006)

* Classic Color Multipack Foil (21-002)

* Holly Circle (30-769)

* Holly Circle Cut Out (51-679)

* Christmas Sentiments (30-504)




Ei kommentteja: