keskiviikko 27. syyskuuta 2023

Autumn Boots

I made this card with the main stamp in the new Penny Black stamp set called Autumn Boots (in my previous card, I used the leafy branch from this same set) from their most recent release Autumn Gala. This is such a gorgeous image and so fun to colour!


I stamped the image on Copic friendly cardstock and coloured it with my Copics, I also added a bit of white gel pen here and there. Then I took one of the stencils in the new stencil set Background Basics (I love these stencils so much!), placed it on my panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Peeled Paint and Rustic Wilderness onto the panel. I used a sentiment from the sentiment set Autumn Is Calling and embellished the card with some gold gems. 


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Autumn Boots (31-013)

* Autumn Is Calling (30-863)

* Background Basics stencils (25-021)


Ei kommentteja: