lauantai 16. syyskuuta 2023

Mugs of Joy



It's reminder time at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme for September is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Lots of Layers.


I decided to go for the Anything Goes theme with this Christmas card. The stamps I used are new from Penny Black and from the set called Mugs of Joy. I stamped them onto Copic friendly cardstock and coloured very simply with my Copics. After colouring, I used a stencil from the new stencil set called Background Basics. I'm really excited about these stencils as I do background inking a lot and these stencils simply make my crafting so much easier. No need for masking tape anymore! So I used the smaller rectangle stencil from the set, placed it onto my card panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks to the panel. I then left the stencil in place, stamped my sentiment from the sentiment set Christmas Sentiments, and splattered the panel with some white acrylic paint dilluted with water to create the snow. Lastly, I adhered the panel onto my cardbase.




All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Mugs of Joy (31-002)

* Background Basics stencils (25-021)

* Christmas Sentiments (30-504)


1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla!
I Just got this stamp set, so thanks for the inspiration!
Helen x