sunnuntai 24. syyskuuta 2023

Hello Autumn

I'm continuing with my autumn themed cards and this time I wanted to mix and match some previously released stamps with stamps from the latest Penny Black release, Autumn Gala. 


I die cut the panel with Semi-Circle Stackers die before stamping the cute bear couple on it. The stamp I used is called Rain or Shine. I then took a branch stamp from the new stamp set called Autumn Boots and stamped it on the top of the panel. The sentiment I used is from the Autumn Boots stamp set as well. The loose leaves on the breeze are from the new stamp set called Autumn Air. After I had stamped everything, I coloured the images with my Copics. I then wanted to add some die cut elements as well, so I die cut the two leaves with Fall Wreath die and coloured them by sponging some Distress Oxide inks on them. For the background, I used the new embossing folder called Dashed Design and embossed the background panel partly with it. I added a bit of twine where the embossing ends. I then adhered the stamped panel onto some craft foam before adhering it on to the background. Lastly, I added teeny tiny drops of clear Nuvo Drops to look like rain drops (they're really small so you may have to zoom in a bit).


I'm entering this to:

* We Love Stamping: September - Anything Goes/Trees and Leaves





All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Rain or Shine (30-791)

* Semi-Circle Stackers (51-706)

* Autumn Boots (31-013)

* Autumn Air (31-011)

* Fall Wreath (51-479)

* Dashed Design embossing folder (65-001)


2 kommenttia:

coldwaters2 kirjoitti...

This is so very beautiful I love the Autumnal colours, the leaves and those wonderful bears thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

brenda kirjoitti...

Adorable little bears and a very sweet Autumnal card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x