lauantai 2. syyskuuta 2023

PBSC: September


It's September (already..!) and time for a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme is always Anything Goes and the optional theme for this month is 'Lots of Layers'. I chose to follow the Anything Goes theme this time and make a Christmas card with the classic and gorgeous Penny Black stamp called Holly Berry Branch.


I stamped the image on a panel die cut with Penny Black's Antique Frame die and coloured it with my Copics. I also added touches of white gel pen onto the coloured image. I then placed the die back in its place and sponged the image with some Distress Oxide ink in Old Paper before stamping my sentiment on it (it says 'Christmas Greetings'). Lastly, I adhered the panel onto a piece of kraft coloured cardstock, adhered that onto my card base and embellished the card with some gold sequins.


Please pop by the PBSC blog to see all the gorgeous inspiration provided by my team mates and don't forget to join the challenge!


 



2 kommenttia:

Marianne kirjoitti...

very pretty card

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card - love the way you inked the background!
Helen x