lauantai 30. syyskuuta 2023

Glittering

 Here's a Christmas card I made with one of the new Christmas stamps by Penny Black from their release back in July called Sparkle & Shine. The stamp is called Glittering, it's such a gorgeous stamp and very lovely to colour.


I stamped the image on Copic friendly cardstock and coloured it with my Copics. I then used a die from the die set Antique Frame to die cut the panel before using a stencil from the new stencil set Background Basics. I placed the stencil on my panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Old Paper and Antique Linen on the panel. The sentiment stamp is from the sentiment set Feeling of Christmas. After stamping the sentiment, I adhered the panel onto kraft coloured card base and embellished the card with some glittery gold gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Christmas

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Glittering (40-919)

* Feeling of Christmas (30-921)

* Antique Frame (51-397)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)


Ei kommentteja: