tiistai 9. huhtikuuta 2024

All-in-One Oval

I made a couple of cards using one of Penny Black's newest dies called All-in-One Oval. This is such a fun die and makes cardmaking really quick.


This first card was probably the quickest card I've ever made. I had the cute little hedgie already coloured and fussy cut on  my desk. I stamped the hello onto the balloon using a part of a sentiment from the Note Builder sentiment set. Then I simply die cut the All-in-One Oval twice, once out of cream coloured cardstock and once out of light blue cardstock, assembled the pieces with the hedgie peeking out of the oval, stamped the rest of the sentiment on the panel using a sentiment from the Hello Builder sentiment set and matted the whole panel onto a piece of light blue cardstock. And the card was done!






For the second card, I used the same All-in-One Oval die but this time with a couple of flowers from the Country Charisma stamp set. I coloured the flowers with my Copics and used the matching die, Country Charisma Cut Out, to die cut them. The sentiment is from Love & Light sentiment set. After assembling the card, I embellished it with some white half pearls.





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* All-in-One Oval (51-815)

* Affectionate (31-034)

* Note Builder (31-046)

* Hello Builder (30-976)

* Country Charisma (30-690)

* Country Charisma Cut Out (51-634)

* Love & Light (31-037)



Ei kommentteja: