lauantai 27. huhtikuuta 2024

Layered Bloom

This die is another beauty from the latest release Shining Wings by Penny Black. It's called Layered Bloom. After die cutting the elements, I coloured them by blending some Distress Oxide inks on the petals and the stem (Dried Marigold and Abandoned Coral on the petals and Bundled Sage for the stem). Then I adhered the petals with foam adhesives to bring out the different layers. I wanted to add some foiling to the card so I used Stick & Shine sheet Refinement and pink foil to create the side panel. After the Stick & Shine was in place, I ink blended some Distress Oxide inks in the same colours as I used on the flower to colour the panel. The sentiment comes from the new sentiment set Brighten the World and for the word 'miracles', I used the same DO ink colours as I used on the flower and the side panel. After adhering all the elements in their places, I embellished the card with some gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

* Tic Tac Toe Challenge: TTTC246 - Flowers - Free - Die Cuts (my 'free' is foiling)




Here's an angled view on the foiling to show the shine.




Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Layered Bloom (51-818)

* Brighten the World (31-056)

* Stick & Shine 'Refinement' (15-006)

* Classic Colors Multipack Foil (21-002)


Ei kommentteja: