torstai 11. huhtikuuta 2024

Guest Designing at Time Out Challenges



I am so happy to Guest Design for Time Out Challenges in the current challenge. Thank you so much for having me! The theme for challenge #261 is Inspired by Words: "I'm a romantic! I live for long, dreamy walks down the craft aisle." The lucky winner of this challenge gets $25 store credit to DoodlebugsWA.




I took my inspiration from the words "long, dreamy walks". Unfortunately, I don't have a craft shop in my area so I cannot take long, dreamy walks down the craft aisle so the next best thing would be long, dreamy walks in nature - preferably with green leaves on trees (no green leaves at the moment for me though, we still have snow in my area).


For my card, I used a stamp by Penny Black called Arbors and coloured the stamp with Karin markers, misted the stamp with water and stamped it onto watercolour paper. After I was happy with my result, I die cut the top of the panel with Penny Black's Note Edger die as well as a piece of dark green cardstock to get the word 'note'. The rest of the sentiment comes from Note Builder stamp set. I then used an embossing folder by Penny Black called Filigree to dry emboss a piece of cardstock that I had ink blended with Distress Oxide ink in Peeled Paint. After dry embossing it, I also lightly applied Distress Oxide ink in Rustic Wilderness to highlight the embossed parts. Lastly, I assembled the card adding a bit of craft foam behind the stamped panel so that it is raised from the embossed background.


Please do pop by Time Out Challenges to see all the wonderful inspiration provided by the talented Design Team and to take part in the challenge.




Penny Black products used:

* Arbors (40-747)

* Note Edger (51-812)

* Note Builder (31-046)

* Filigree (65-010)


7 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana!

Quillish kirjoitti...

What a beautiful card and more than that your inspiration and the way you used the row of trees! Love the idea and your gorgeous execution! Brilliant take Milla. So glad to have you as our guest for this challenge. Sending hugs ~ Ishani

Greta kirjoitti...

So creative and beautiful! You made a beautiful place for a walk. Happy to have you as our guest designer at Time Out!

Kate kirjoitti...

Stunning Milla! Your forest is so vivid and inviting - I love the effect of the watercolored stamp! And the way you've used the Note edger die makes it look like the forest is nestled at the foot of mountains - just brilliant! Thank you for being such an awesome guest this challenge at Time Out! Hugs, Kate!

Bobby kirjoitti...

I'd love to take a walk through your wonderful tree lined street, Milla. The edge die is fabulous. So happy to have you as our guest for this challenge.

Deepti Aggarwal kirjoitti...

This is so Gorgeous, Milla! I really love how you inspired by the words and made this beautiful card. Thank you so much for being our guest for this challenge. Hugsxx Deepti

Helen kirjoitti...

A stunning creation Milla! I love the beautiful green on your card. Such a clever design with the PB die. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer with this amazing card.