lauantai 20. huhtikuuta 2024

Brushstroke florals

I made cards with a couple of Penny Black's brushstroke stamps. 


The first card features the gorgeous Sweetly Scented stamp. I coloured onto the stamp with Karin markers and stamped it onto watercolour paper before spritzing the stamp with some water and stamping again. I also did a bit of ink blending with Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and  Bundled Sage before splattering the panel with the same inks dilluted in water. I added a bit of twine, popped the panel on some foam adhesives and adhered onto a background die cut with All-in-One Oval die. 





The second stamp I used is called Idyllic. I used my Karin markers to colour onto the stamp this time, too, but instead of spritzing the stamp with water, I used a damp waterolour brush to blend the stamped colour. I then used a stencil from the stencil set Background Basics and ink blended some Distress Oxide ink on the panel before stamping the sentiment from Note Builder sentiment set.





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Sweetly Scented (40-933)

* All-in-One Oval (51-815)

* Idyllic  (40-932)

* Note Builder (31-046)


1 kommentti:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihanat! Kaunis väritys.