sunnuntai 21. huhtikuuta 2024

Flower Family

I fell in love with these floral dies the minute I saw them! They are so pretty, dainty and quirky all at the same time. They are new dies from the latest Penny Black release 'Shining Wings' and they are called Flower Family.


I die cut the flowers (there are four dies in the set but I only used three here) and coloured them by ink blending some Distress Oxide inks on them (Saltwater Taffy and Abandoned Coral on the flowers, Bundled Sage on the stems). I then used Berry Basket die to die cut the pot and the leaves (the leaves are actually branches of a tree) and coloured them with Distress Oxide inks as well (Bundled Sage for the leaves and Brushed Corduroy on the edges of the pot die cut out of grey cardstock). I then used All-in-One Oval die to die cut the elements of the background and after adhering them on my cardbase, I adhered the flowers in their pot and stamped a sentiment from the new sentiment set Brighten the World on the panel. Lastly, I embellished the flowers with some half pearls.


I'm entering this to:

* Just Add Ink: Challenge #698 - Choose Two: Leaves - Flowers - Pots (I actually have all three but since there is only one pot, I'm going to go with Leaves and Flowers)

* The Paper Players: PP686 - Clean and Simple Challenge: Spring Flowers





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Flower Family (51-819)

* Berry Basket (51-796)

* All-in-One Oval (51-815)

* Brighten the World (31-056)


3 kommenttia:

LeAnne kirjoitti...

I love every single thing about this! The flowers are precious but that background.....just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at the Players this week!

Jolanda Johnstone kirjoitti...

Such a pretty card, Milla. The Flower dies are lovely and the chosen colors pop nicely against the detailed background. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us a Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Jaydee kirjoitti...

Milla, I love the bright pop of the flowers and all that wonderful texture. Gorgeous card. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee