maanantai 1. huhtikuuta 2024

Sending You Love

I had so much fun creating this die cut card! I rarely make cards with basically no stamping or colouring but sometimes it's fun to try something a bit different.


For the word 'love' I used Penny Black's Love Letters die. I die cut it twice so I could cut it in half before I did a bit of ink blending with Distress Oxide inks in Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemon. For the rest of the sentiment, I used a stamp from the Penny Black sentiment set Love Sentiments and used only a part of a sentiment which I heat embossed in white on a strip of dark grey cardstock. For the background, I did a bit of tone on tone stamping and used a background stamp from Penny Black called Contemporary, stamping with Distress Oxide ink in Peacock Feathers on a dark teal cardstock. I die cut the frame using a new die from Penny Black called Frame It, I did a bit of ink blending on it with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. The flower is one of my favourite floral dies by Penny Black and comes from the set called Petals. I die cut it simply from coloured cardstock and embellished it with one white enamel dot.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

* Creative Inspirations: March - Anything Goes





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Love Letters (51-803)

* Frame It (51-814)

* Love Sentiments (30-532)

* Contemporary (40-772)

* Petals (51-777)


Ei kommentteja: