sunnuntai 1. syyskuuta 2024

Heartsong

I made a Christmas card using new products from the latest Penny Black release, Christmas 2024 - Round One. I used the beautiful berry branch from the new stamp set Heartsong and coloured it with my Copics. I then die cut the panel using the new frame die called Classy Frames and ink blended some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen on the edges. I then used a smaller die from the Classy Frames set and die cut a piece of white cardstock with it to get the smaller frame. Before adhering it in place, I heat embossed a sentiment from the sentiment set Jolly Snippets in gold. For the background, I used a piece of cream coloured cardstock that I embossed with the new embossing folder Melody before lightly inking it with Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap - I only gently sweeped Frayed Burlap onto the raised bits to bring them out a bit. I then adhered the embossed panel onto a piece of dark brown cardstock and adhered the die cut panel on it with foam adhesives. Lastly, I used the new Stick & Shine sheet called Snowflakes and heat embossed one snowflake in gold before die cutting it with the matching die, Snowflakes Cut Out. I adhered it in place and placed a tiny sticky back pearl in its middle.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





All products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Heartsong (31-086)

* Classy Frames (51-826)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)

* Melody (65-006)

* Snowflakes (15-020)

* Snowflakes Cut Out (51-834)


Ei kommentteja: