keskiviikko 25. syyskuuta 2024

Autumn

I love it when new products give you ideas and inspiration to use your stash, that's exactly what happened here. I used the new frame die from Penny Black called Classy Frames and paired it with an older stamp set.


First, I die cut the opening on the panel with the second largest Classy Frames die and then I die cut the frame with the largest die in the set. I coloured the frame by ink blending Distress Oxide inks in Dried Marigold, Ripe Persimmon and Lumberjack Plaid on it. I then stamped the image using a stamp from the Autumn Air stamp set and coloured it with my Copics. The sentiment is from the sentiment set Autumn Is Calling. Lastly, I adhered everything in place and embellished the card with a few gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Double D Challenges: Fall Leaves

* We Love Stamping: September - Hand Coloured Image

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Classy Frames (51-826)

* Autumn Air (31-011)

* Autumn Is Calling (30-863)


2 kommenttia:

HilaryJane kirjoitti...

You have really made very good use of that frame die. I live the inner and outer frame and those colours are amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month

brenda kirjoitti...

A beautiful Autumnal card, the frame makes a lovely focal element, many thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x