lauantai 14. syyskuuta 2024

Floral Christmas Bauble

I love stamp sets that give you a variety of different kinds of stamps that you can create different styles of cards with and the new Merry Days stamp set by Penny Black is just that. You get cute bears (a card with them coming later) and elegant florals which are what I've used in today's card.


I stamped the florals on the perimeter of the bauble die cut with Jumbo Bauble die and coloured them with my Copics, adding some white gel pen accents here and there. I also did a very light inking on the edges of the bauble with Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen before inking it with VersaMark ink and heat embossing it in gold. I used a sentiment from the sentiment set Christmas Sentiments and heat embossed it in gold as well. I coloured the other elements die cut with the Jumbo Bauble die with Copics as well, leaving one of the bows white. For the background, I used a stencil from the Background Basics stencil set and inked the background with Distress Oxide inks in Evergreen Bough and Rustic Wilderness, splashing a few drops of water on it for added interest. I adhered everything in place and embellished the card with some half pearls.


I'm entering this to:

* Tic Tac Toe Challenge: TTTC256 (my chosen row is Layers - Die Cut - Markers)

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stamp It in STAMPtember






Here's another view of the card showing the gold embossing a bit better.




Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Merry Days (31-075)

* Christmas Sentiments (30-504)

* Jumbo Bauble (51-743)

* Background Basics stencils (25-021)


Ei kommentteja: