perjantai 6. syyskuuta 2024

Heartsong #2

The new stamp set from Penny Black called Heartsong has two different stamps. I used one of the stamps in my previous card (see it by clicking here) and I wanted to make another card using the other stamp because I think this little bird is so sweet. 


I coloured the image with my Copics and added a bit of frosty looking Stickles on the berries. I also very lightly inked the panel with Distress Oxide ink in Old Paper. I then die cut the white panel with a Penny Black die called Snowflake Frame and inked the inner rectangular frame with Distress Oxide ink in Lumberjack Plaid. I used a sentiment from the sentiment set Feeling of Christmas and stamped it onto the panel before adhering everything in place. Lastly, I embellished the card with a couple of snowflakes using the new Stick & Shine sheet Snowflakes and the matching die Snowflakes Cut Out. The Stick & Shine sheets can be used with embossing powder and so I used gold embossing powder to heat emboss them. I added small half pearls in the centres of the snowflakes to give them a finished look.


I'm entering this to:






Penny Black products used, available in their online shop:

* Heartsong (31-086)

* Feeling of Christmas (30-921)

* Snowflake Frame (51-565)

* Stick & Shine sheet Snowflakes (15-020)

* Snowflakes Cut Out (51-834)


5 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

So striking with the clean cut lines and white space, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Anke kirjoitti...

So beautiful ... love it.

Hugs
Anke

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Great image, lovely card. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

Francesca kirjoitti...

So pretty! Thanks for playing at Addicted to Stamps and more

Catie Cuddles kirjoitti...

So pretty!
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT