sunnuntai 15. syyskuuta 2024

More Merry Days

I'm continuing with the same stamp set that I made yesterday's card with. It's a new stamp set from Penny Black called Merry Days and it's a wonderful set with cute bears and elegant florals - a double whammy!


For this card, I used the cute bear pair. I coloured them with my Copics adding a bit of gold Stickles glue to the star. I then used the Immense Joy die and first die cut the bear panel to fit into the opening of the letter O and then a couple of times out of regular cardstock which I layered on top of each other after having ink blended Distress Oxide inks to the first layer. For the background, I first used a panel die cut with All-in-One Oval die on top of which I layered a panel die cut with Semi-Circle Stackers die. Before removing the Semi-Circle Stackers die, I blended a bit of blue Distress Oxide ink to it. The heat embossed sentiment comes from the Merry Days stamp set, I adhered it with foam adhesives. I embellished the card with snowflakes made with the new Stick & Shine sheet Snowflakes and foil and die cut with the matching Snowflakes die. I also added enamel dots to the centres of the snowflakes.





While I was at it, I could not leave the floral stamps of Merry Days stamp set alone, I had to make another card with them. Here I've coloured them with my Copics and die cut with the matching die, Merry Days Cut Out. I then created the frame using Stitched Loops die and adhered the die cut florals to the inside of the frame. For the background, I ink blended a panel with Distress Oxide inks and splattered some water and golden ink spray on it. I created the sentiment using a stamp from the Merry Builder sentiment set and a die cut word using Merry and Joy die. I first die cut the word Merry from gold foil cardstock and then a couple of times out of regular cardstock and layered the words on top of each other. Lastly, I embellished the card with some red sequins with white half pearls on top of them.





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Merry Days (31-075)

* Merry Days Cut Out (51-836)

* Immense Joy (51-742)

* Snowflakes (15-020)

* Snowflakes Cut Out (51-834)

* Classic Colors Multipack Foil (21-002)

* All-in-One Oval (51-815)

* Semi-Circle Stackers (51-706)

* Stitched Loops (51-573)

* Merry Builder (30-619)

* Merry and Joy (51-586)


Ei kommentteja: