sunnuntai 22. syyskuuta 2024

Heartsong and Snowflakes

I love this little bird from the new Penny Black stamp set Heartsong so much that I wanted to make another card with it. I think he just looks like the kindest little bird ever.


I coloured the image with my Copics and added a bit of gold Stickles onto the berries before die cutting the panel with the new Classy Frames die. I then used the die again to cut the outer frame from dark brown cardstock. Before adhering the frame to the stamped panel with some tape, I ink blended the edges of the panel with Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen and stamped the sentiment from the Heartsong set. For the background, I used kraft coloured cardstock and die cut the bottom part with the Textural die for added interest before ink blending the edges of the background panel with Distress Oxide ink in Frayed Burlap. I wanted to add some snowflakes to the card, so I used one larger snowflake from the Stick & Shine sheet Extraordinary on the background panel and foiled it with gold foil. The two smaller snowflakes are made with the new Stick & Shine sheet Snowflakes, I foiled them with gold foil as well and then die cut with the matching die, Snowflakes Cut Out. I adhered them in place and embellished them with gold sequins and half pearls.





Here's an angled view of the card to show the shine of the foiled snowflakes.





All products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Heartsong (31-086)

* Classy Frames (51-826)

* Textural (51-729)

* Extraordinary (15-003)

* Snowflakes (15-020)

* Snowflakes Cut Out (51-834)

* Classic Colours Multipack foil (21-002)


Ei kommentteja: