maanantai 12. lokakuuta 2020

Birthday girl - Päivänsankari

 I had so much fun colouring this image! This is Hayley the Hero by Stamping Bella and I coloured her with my Copics before fussy cutting her. For the background I simply added a piece of patterned paper and a frame die cut with a die by My Favorite Things. There's a little pun with the sentiment which I heat embossed in white. In Finnish there's no such term as 'birthday girl' or 'birthday boy', anyone celebrating their birthday is 'hero of the day' as my sentiment here says, and I thought it fits only too well with the stamped image, ha ha! I embellished my card with some black enamel dots.

 

I'm entering my card to the following challenge: 

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC292 - Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist


 

 

 

 

Tässä tulee sankari, päivänsankari! :D Tämä ihana leimakuva on Stamping Bellan Hayley the Hero, jonka väritin Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia ja MFT:n stanssilla stanssatun kehyksen. Tekstiksi embossasin tietenkin 'päivänsankarille' ja koristelin kortin enamel dotseilla.

Ei kommentteja: