maanantai 19. lokakuuta 2020

Rose Garden - Ruusutarha

I made a birthday card with one of my latest acquisitions, this gorgeous stamp is Rose Garden by My Favorite Things - a lovely stamp to colour! I coloured it using my Copics and die cut it with its matching die. I wanted the stamped image to take center stage so I kept the background quite simple: just a bit of patterned paper and a simple frame die cut with rectangle dies. The sentiment says something like 'Heartfelt congratulations'. I embellished the card with some clear sequins.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC293 - All About Occasions

* Seize the Birthday: #201 - Anything Goes

 

 

 

 

Tämän synttärikortin tein yhdellä uusimmista hankinnoistani, tämä leima on My Favorite Thingsin Rose Garden. Väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin mätsäävällä stanssilla. Halusin pitää taustan yksinkertaisena, joten käytin vain hieman kuviopaperia ja laitoin simppelin kehyksen. Lisäksi vain tekstileima ja muutama paljetti.

3 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) kirjoitti...

Wow - your roses look amazing!! Just love this beautiful card!!

JoAnn kirjoitti...

Beautiful card. Your coloring of the roses is amazing, so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.