sunnuntai 11. lokakuuta 2020

Penny Black Autumn Extraordinaire: Harvest Breeze

I created this little harvest scene with new stamps and dies from the new autumn themed release by Penny Black called Autumn Extraordinaire. The stamps I used are from the set Harvest Breeze that has a set of matching dies called Harvest Breeze Cut Out.


I coloured everything with my Copics before die cutting them with the matching dies. The ground is die cut with Rolling Hills die, I also added little snippets of foliage die cut with Garden Edgers die along the edge of the ground. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder and I arranged and adhered everything on a panel die cut with Swirly Stitches die, I also did some ink blending and splattered some gold spray onto the panel. Lastly, I adhered some gold sticky back pearls to embellish my card. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 655 - Dies & Punches

* Stamping Sensations: October - Autumn Glory

 

 

 

All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Harvest Breeze (30-722)

* Harvest Breeze Cut Out (51-682)

* Rolling Hills (51-630)

* Garden Edgers (51-549)

* Swirly Stitches (51-502)



 

 

Tein tämän syksyisen näkymän uusilla Penny Blackin leimoilla ja stansseilla uudesta Autumn Extraordinaire -kokoelmasta. Käytin tähän uutta leimasettiä Harvest Breeze, johon on saatavilla myös stanssit, Harvest Breeze Cut Out.


Väritin kaiken Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Maan stanssasin Rolling Hills -stanssilla ja maan reunalle laitoin pieniä pätkiä heinikkoa, jonka stanssasin Garden Edgers -stanssilla. Tekstileiman embossasin ja asettelin osaset paneeliin, jonka stanssasin Swirly Stitches -stanssilla. Paneeliin mustetin Distress Oxide -mustetta ja roiskin hieman kultasuihketta. Lopuksi koristelin kortin muutamalla kultaisella puolihelmellä.


Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Sherri Thacker kirjoitti...

What a fun autumn scene. This makes me smile!!

brenda kirjoitti...

What a sweet seasonal scene, thanks so much for sharing with us and joining in our 'Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Tracy kirjoitti...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x