perjantai 23. lokakuuta 2020

Eucalyptus - Eukalyptus

I love the look of no line watercolouring but dang it, it's so difficult to do! I've been practising it and so far this is my best effort (still need loads of practise though...). I used a stamp from Breathe In, Breathe Out stamp set by Create a Smile and coloured it with my watercolours. I wanted to keep the card simple so I just splattered some grey watercolour on it, stamped my sentiment (translates as 'Huge congratulations') and matted the panel onto dark grey cardstock before adhering to light grey card base.


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:






No line -vesiväritys on niin kaunista mutta myös niin vaikeaa..! Olen sitä koittanut harjoitella ja tässä toistaiseksi paras yritys. Leimana käytin Create a Smilen Breathe In, Breathe Out -setin eukalyptusta ja väritin, kuten sanottua, vesiväreillä. Halusin pitää kortin simppelinä, joten roiskin siihen vähän harmaata vesiväriä, leimasin Heidin Korttipajan tekstileiman ja kerrostin kartongille ennen korttipohjaan kiinnittämistä.

2 kommenttia:

tonilea kirjoitti...

It is very lovely. The colors and the simplicity speak to me.

Mandy kirjoitti...

Milla this is just gorgeous. I actually cannot believe you have painted this, it is such fabulous water colouring. The layers of colour you have created with the shading is spectacular. I really admire how you have created this, so elegant and simple yet tremendously sophisticated.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog