tiistai 13. lokakuuta 2020

Penny Black Autumn Extraordinaire: Autumn Decor

I created this card with new dies from the new Penny Black release Autumn Extraordinaire. The die set I used is called Autumn Decor.


I die cut all the elements and coloured them with my Copics and I love the effect it gave, it looks a lot like no-line colouring. I die cut the panel using Stitched Nested Frames die and the circles using a die from the set Framed. I attached the circles onto the panel and adhered all the elements on the circles with foam adhesives. The sentiment is from the set Harvest Breeze, I heat embossed it in white onto a strip of dark brown cardstock. I then adhered the panel onto my card base and embellished the card with sticky back pearls.


 


 All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Autumn Decor (51-653)

* Harvest Breeze (30-722)

* Framed (51-622)

* Stitched Nested Frames (51-535)

 


 

Tämän kortin tein stansseilla Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Autumn Extraordinaire. Stanssisetin nimi on Autumn Decor.

 

Stanssasin kaikki osaset ja väritin ne Copiceilla. Taustan paneelin stanssasin Stitched Nested Frames -stanssilla ja ympyrät Framed-stanssisetin stanssilla. Teksti on embossattu ja setistä Harvest Breeze. Kiinnitin osaset paikalleen, paneelin korttipohjaan ja koristelin vielä puolihelmillä.

 

Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

Ei kommentteja: