perjantai 9. lokakuuta 2020

Peaceful Christmas time - Rauhallista joulunaikaa

I've had this stamp for some time now and I've been itching to colour her and now I finally had some time to do it. This gorgeous stamp is called Bundle Girl with Penguin by Stamping Bella, I stamped her onto Copic friendly cardstock and colour her with my Copics. I wanted to keep the card simple so I just stamped the sentiment (it wishes 'Peaceful Christmas time') onto the panel that I die cut with an MFT die, matted the panel onto light grey cardstock and layered some patterned papers behind the panel. I decided not to embellish the card in any way.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 592 - Cute Christmas

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC292 - Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist

 

 


Tällainen kortti syntyi Stamping Bellan Bundle Girl with Penguin -leimalla, jonka vihdoin ehdin väritellä. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla, leimasin tekstin ja stanssasin paneelin MFT:n stanssilla ennen kuin kerrostin sen vaaleanharmaalle kartongille. Taustalle kerrostin kuviopapereita. En koristellut korttia mitenkään sen kummemmin, koska halusin pitää sen mahdollisimman simppelinä.

5 kommenttia:

Linby kirjoitti...

That is totally cute! Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

SannaS kirjoitti...

IIIIHANA!!! =)

brenda kirjoitti...

Totally adorable in the soft pastels, many thanks for joining this weeks Cute Christmas theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mervi kirjoitti...

Suloisen ihana, kiitos kun olit mukana Allsorts haasteessani;-))m

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

Sweet card! Your shading is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Kath-DT