torstai 1. lokakuuta 2020

Penny Black Autumn Extraordinaire: Harvest Wishes

Penny Black has release a gorgeous new collection of autumn themed stamps and dies called Autumn Extraordinaire and I'm sharing a card made with a stamp called Harvest Wishes that has a matching die called Harvest Wishes Cut Out. The stamp set has two stamps and I chose to use this beautiful autumnal wreath. I coloured it with my watercolours, die cut it with the matching die and added some accents with gold Gelly Roll pen. I die cut the wreath a couple of times using thick watercolour paper and adhered them underneath my watercoloured wreath so that I was able to make the wreath stand out a bit. For the background I used a piece of patterned paper from Painted Blooms paperpad matted onto brown cardstock. I added vellum there too onto which I heat embossed a sentiment from the set Grateful Sentiments. Lastly, I embellished the card with a few sticky back pearls.

 

 I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC291 - Anything Goes

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 591 - Autumn Colours

 

 

 

 

 

All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Harvest Wishes (30-728)

* Harvest Wishes Cut Out (51-681)

* Grateful Sentiments (30-547)

* Painted Blooms (80-009)

 

 



Tämä kortti syntyi uudella Penny Black -leimasimella nimeltään Harvest Wishes, joka on uudesta kokoelmasta Autumn Extraordinaire. Leimaan on mätsäävä stanssikin, Harvest Wishes Cut Out. Väritin leimakuvan vesiväreillä, stanssasin ja koristelin muutamalla kultaisella Gelly Roll -yksityiskohdalla. Stanssasin kranssin pariin kertaan paksusta vesiväripaperista ja kiinnitin väritetyn kranssin pohjaan, jotta sain stanssattuun leimakuvaan paksuutta. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia Painted Blooms -paperikosta, jonka kerrostin ruskealle kartongille ja jonka päälle laitoin vellumia. Vellumiin embossasin tekstin Grateful Sentiments -setistä. Lopuksi koristelin kortin muutamalla puolihelmellä. Käytetyt tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

4 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

A great CAS creation, many thanks for joining in with my Autumn theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kaunis syksyinen kortti.
Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

Beautiful wreath fall wreath card! Nice layout, pretty colors...very nice card. Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

Great Autumn card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT