tiistai 27. lokakuuta 2020

Cute - Söpö

I wanted to make something super cute so I decided to colour this sweet image by Lili of the Valley. It's an older stamp called Pom Pom and I coloured it with my Copics before die cutting the panel with a die by MFT. I then added some Stickles glitter glue to her sweet little skirt. I placed some patterned paper in the background, stamped a birthday sentiment on a sentiment strip die cut with an MFT die and added a heart die cut with a Lawn Fawn die. I also used a super sparkly gem and some twine to embellish the card. 

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Layer It Up

* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 657 - Stamping




Here's an angled shot to show the glitter on her skirt.




Olin söpistely-fiiliksellä ja väritin tämän Lili of the Valleyn supersöpön leimakuvan Pom Pom. Värityksen tein Copiceilla ja hameeseen lisäsin Sticklesiä. Paneelin stanssasin MFT:n stanssilla samoin kuin tekstistripin. Taustalle kuviopaperia ja koristeiksi Lawn Fawnin stanssilla stanssattu sydän, kimalteleva "nappi" ja hieman nyöriä.

1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

Oh, Milla! This is such a little cutie!! Your little fairy is the sweetest and you beautiful colouring really brings her to life! Take care! :)