sunnuntai 1. lokakuuta 2023

Festive Finesse

I don't often make cards with just die cuts but it's sometimes fun to do things a bit differently and to challenge yourself, right? This card was made with die by Penny Black.


I used the die Festive Finesse from recent Penny Black release Sparkle & Shine, die cut it from Copic friendly cardstock and coloured it with my Copics. I also added a bit of green Stickles to the green sprigs. I die cut the bow using Jumbo Bauble die and coloured that with Copics as well. The word 'joy' is die cut with Immense Joy die out of cork cardstock. In the background I used a stencil from the new stencil set Background Basics and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Peeled Paint and Rustic Wilderness to the card base. After I had adhered everything in place, I embellished the card with some sequins and half pearls.


I'm entering this to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #455 - Die Cuts and/or Stencils

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Christmas

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Festive Finesse (51-784)

* Immense Joy (51-742)

* Background Basics stencils (25-021)

* Jumbo Bauble (51-743)


2 kommenttia:

Toni kirjoitti...

I LOVE this so much! Just fantastic!

foleysfriend kirjoitti...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Loving the texture of the cork sentiment, the pretty die cut sprig and the beautiful background panel. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.