torstai 12. lokakuuta 2023

Extraordinary

Some more pretty little foiled snowflakes made with new Stick & Shine sheets by Penny Black! Aren't they cute?


For this card I used a previously released Penny Black stamp set called Snowman Hugs. I coloured the image with my Karin markers before die cutting the panel with Semi-Circle Stackers die. After that I used a stencil from the new stencil set Background Basics, placed it on the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon on the panel. The sentiment I used is from the sentiment set Jolly Snippets. After stamping the sentiment, I took the new Stick & Shine sheet Extraordinary, chose  three snowflakes and rubbed them on the panel. Then I took some pink foil from the foil set Classic Colors Multipack and gently rubbed that on the sticky snowflakes. For the background, I used the new embossing folder Dashed Design and dry embossed a piece of cream coloured cardstock. I then matted both the background and the panel onto light blue cardstock, adhered the panel onto some craft foam and adhered both the background and the panel in place. 


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Christmas

* The Paper Funday Challenges: Challenge #58 - Anything Goes





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Snowman Hugs (30-943)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)

* Stick & Shine Extraordinary (15-003)

* Classic Colors Multipack foil (21-002)

* Semi-Circle Stackers (51-706)

* Dashed Design embossing folder (65-001)


2 kommenttia:

Pam Sparks kirjoitti...

Adorable! I love it!

Rocky kirjoitti...

Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday with this cute card. I love the coloured panel, great idea.