sunnuntai 8. lokakuuta 2023

Feather Trio

Here's another Christmas card made with some gorgeous Penny Black goodies. The stamp I used is called Feather Trio from the Penny Black release Sparkle & Shine.


I coloured the image with my Copics and added a bit of white gel pen here and there. I then used a negative of a stencil from the new stencil set Background Basics, placed that on top of the image and sponged some Distress Oxide inks to the panel (I used Old paper, Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy). I then used the new foiling system by Penny Black called Stick & Shine and added the gorgeous snowflakes on the panel. I love the look of this foiling, it's so gorgeous in real life and so easy to do. After the foiling, I also added some splatters of white watered down acrylic paint to the panel before stamping my sentiment on it from the sentiment set Jolly Snippets. Lastly, I matted the panel onto a piece of dark brown cardstock before adhering it all to my card base. 





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Feathered Trio (40-920)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)

* Stick & Shine Extraordinary (15-003)

* Classic Colors Multipack foil (21-002)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)


Ei kommentteja: