tiistai 10. lokakuuta 2023

Refinement

Will you just please look at that gorgeous shiny foiling! It's done with the new Penny Black product line called Stick & Shine, a foiling system that needs no expensive gagdets. And I am in love with the shine!


Here I used a Stick & Shine sheet called Refinement with green foil. After foiling, I die cut the panel with Antique Frame die and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Peacock Feathers on it. I die cut the word 'joy' with Jumbo Joy die, first from pink cardstock and then a few times from white cardstock before adhering the layers together to make the word stand out a bit. I heat embossed the sentiment from the sentiment set Jolly Snippets on a strip of black cardstock and adhered in in place on top of the word 'joy'. I then used the die Festive Finesse but used only the berries from that die cut, coloured them with my Copics, added a bit of white gel pen on them and adhered them in place. Lastly, I embellished the card with some sticky back pearls.


I'm entering this to:

* Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with Dies


 






Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Stick & Shine Refinement (15-006)

* Classic Colors Multipack foil (21-002)

* Jumbo Joy (51-572)

* Antique Frame (51-397)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)

* Festive Finesse (51-784)

Ei kommentteja: