keskiviikko 11. lokakuuta 2023

Joyful.Merry.Blessed.

See the green foil on the background in this card? That is what you're left with when you use the new Penny Black Stick & Shine sheet and foil, that is the 'negative'. I thought it was so pretty that I just couldn't throw it away, instead I decided to use it as the background in this card.


I die cut the frame with Stitched Loops die and adhered the foil to the back of the frame. I then coloured one of the mugs in the Mugs of Joy stamp set with my Copics very simply and fussy cut it out. I also added a bit of white gel pen to the image. Before adhering the angel in place with foam adhesives, I stamped a sentiment from the Jolly Snippets stamp set on the frame. Lastly, I used the Festive Finesse die to die cut the branch, trimmed some of the berries and leaves off of it and adhered it in place.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Christmas





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Mugs of Joy (31-002)

* Classic Color Multipack foil (21-002)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)

* Stitched Loops (51-573)

Ei kommentteja: