sunnuntai 15. lokakuuta 2023

Polar Bear

I'm adding to my Christmas card stash with this cute card with the cutest polar bear ever. He's from the Penny Black stamp set Festive Frolic.


I coloured him with my Copics and die cut with the matching die, Festive Frolic Cut Out. I then used a stencil from the stencil set Background Basics, placed it on my card panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Speckled Eggs and Salvaged Patina on it. I left the stencil in place and splattered the opening with some white acrylic paint dilluted with water. The sentiment I used is in Finnish and means 'Merry Christmas'. I adhered the polar bear with some foam adhesives and embellished the card with some snowflakes die cut with Penny Black's Dancing Snowflake dies embellished with some clear gems.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Christmas




1 kommentti:

Anke kirjoitti...

So beautiful ... the polar bear is so cute.