keskiviikko 25. lokakuuta 2023

Penguins

Another Christmas card added to my stash! This one uses the same idea as this previous card (click!) and is quick and easy to make.


The penguins come from the Penny Black stamp set Festive Frolic. I coloured them with my Copics adding details with a white gel pen and finally die cutting them with the matching dies Festive Frolic Cut Out. For the background I used a stencil from the Penny Black stencil set Background Basics, adhered it to my panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Speckled Eggs and Salvaged Patina through the stencil. Before removing the stencil, I splattered some watered down white acrylic pain to the opening. I then stamped my Finnish sentiment, adhered the penguins with foam adhesives and embellished the card with some die cut snowflakes (Penny Black's Dancing Snowflakes) embellished with light blue enamel dots. 


I'm entering this to:

* Inkspirational Challenges: Challenge #301 - Word Prompt 'Cold'

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





2 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Love this card. Anesha

Nonni kirjoitti...

Niin söpö... Ja kerrankin kiva suomenkielinen tekstileima! Ihanat pingut ja hieno väritys. Kiitos kun osallistuit Inkspirational-haasteeseen!